Click to view Paula's Spotlight
Paula is a versatile and reliable actor with experience in classical, contemporary, screen and stage work. They are a skilled puppeteer over a range of styles, and also a competent actor-musician.
SCROLL FOR PUPPETRY REEL
Click to contact Paula's agent
"The songs were performed with gusto, especially from Paula Brett"
- Crawley Observer, The Adventures of Doctor Dolittle
"Newcomer Paula Brett takes the lead in belting out the tunes, taking the audience with them by their sheer energy."
- Lytham Hall Blog, The Adventures of Doctor Dolittle
"Paula Brett, as Martha and the Witch, brought a dose of much needed femininity and passion to the table"
- Paula Dunca, Faust
Paula Brett... portrays the horror story that the clown is living superbly.
- Terry Eastham, LondonTheatre1, The Godling
With Paula Brett as the Clown, there is desperation. All three women are outstanding.
- My Entertainment World, The Godling
The most sparkling performance among the wives was Anne Boleyn (Paula Brett), a playful and flirtatious figure, endlessly beguiling.
- Henry, the Life and Loves of a King
The cast’s delivery set this interpretation apart from the rest… Paula Brett is particularly relatable as Bottom
- Everything Theatre, A Midsummer Night's Dream