LEARN FROM PAULA
I have a range of lessons available, and can also tailor a session to fit your needs. For the time being, all sessions will take place via Zoom. Feel free to ask any questions HERE
1-2-1 and group bookings available.
Want to know all about puppetry and object manipulation?
These workshops are suitable for anyone with an interest in puppetry, be it from an acting, writing or directing perspective.
Participants will learn:
- The main principles of puppetry
- Some different styles of puppetry and ways to develop those skills
- What to expect/what to look for in a puppetry audition
- How to approach making theatre for puppetry
Jack of all Trades,
Master of Admin/£40ph
A shame-free guide to organising your life!
This workshop is for anyone who would benefit from an outside eye giving them a hand with...
- Paperwork and Record-keeping
-To-Do lists and actioning
-Decluttering and Space-making
- THAT task you've been avoiding!
Good vocal technique and maintenance is a must for any performer. With the growing need for actors to work in settings not necessarily built for performance, it is essential for them to know exactly how to adjust their technique safely.
These sessions are tailored to suit your needs and interests. We can cover:
- Basics of vocal health and technique for beginners including breath, resonance, posture and articulation
- Technique for specific settings such as Radio/Voiceover and Outdoor Theatre.
- Dealing safely with illness
Vocal Technique/ £40ph
The Ukulele is a fun and accessible instrument to pick up. My lessons are aimed at absolute beginners, and we will cover:
- Learning chords
- Strumming patterns
- Reading tab
Lessons can be bought in bulk -
£70 for 4 weeks
£100 for 6 weeks
when bought together!
I currently have some spots open for 1 to 1 mentoring sessions. This would involve two free 1-hour sessions, talking through aspects of an early career in the arts where you may need guidance. I am LGBTQIA+ friendly, and happy to talk to those just starting out. Please email me on email@example.com for more information and to book.